Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hearing

I was in the car the other day, and I switched over to the CD. The sound was very low, so I raised the volume, but it was still too low, so I raised it again, and then yet again, clearly without really paying any attention to it.

Then the sound went completely off, so I raised the volume again.

My son in the car with me finally realized both what I was doing and what was about to happen at the same time, and shouted at me TURN IT DOWN!!!!

I started to, but not fast enough to prevent the BLAST from the beginning of the next song, as I was increasing the volume on the fade out of the previous song.

2 comments:

  1. The son did not shout as that would be disrespectful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I just have to wonder if this site was set up for one particular person ;)

    ReplyDelete